Self Racing Cars returns to Thunderhill Raceway on March 24-25 2018. This year will be bigger, better, and hopefully faster!
Testing and Demoing
Please sign up to participate if you have any of the following things to test or demo:
- Autonomous vehicles
- Drivetrain innovation (electric or otherwise)
- Software and Algorithms
- Connected Cars (v2v or v2i)
- Anything else - ask!
- Independent and hobbyist teams are especially welcome.
We can help match you with a driver and vehicle if you are testing systems, especially sensors.
- Renovo Motors (Vehicle Platform for Autonomous/Connected/Electric)
- Comma.ai (Autonomous Vehicles)
- Righthook (Vehicle simulation and testing)
- Udacity (Autonomous Vehicle Education)
- Voyage (Self-driving Taxis)
- CivilMaps (Cognition and Autonomous Mapping)
- Compound Eye (Vision)
- Xsens (IMU, AHRS, GNSS/INS)
- NVIDIA (Self-Driving Car Platforms)
- Velodyne LIDAR (Sensing)
- AutonomouStuff (Autonomous Hardware and Development Platform)
- Copotron (Independent Autonomous Team)
- DIYRobocarsATX (Autonomous Vehicle)
- VectorZero (Road Editing Software for Simulation)
- DriveByWire (Retrofit drive by wire systems)
- Sally500 (Autonomous Reaction Time Testing)
- Swift Navigation, Inc. (GPS for Autonomous Vehicles)
- Renesas Electronics (Autonomy hardware)
- Shuffle Fleet (Comma NEO autonomy team)
- Want to be added to this list? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We will be running timing and scoring for best autonomous laps the full-sized 2.1 mile track. Any vehicle that can make the two mile lap is welcome to attempt. Awards will be given for top performers in each class, with competition classes (e.g. "full-sized vehicle", "gas-powered go-kart", "teleoperated", etc.) to be determined as the event unfolds.
If you are interested in sponsoring a challenge, please contact us at email@example.com.
As with our last events, we will be sharing data collected with various sensors and systems. Developers building on your systems will be able to see what the output looks like in a real-world yet controlled situation.
Spectators (including press, investors, students, engineers), please sign up here.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event please send us an email as above.
Participate via Social Media
We've created a subreddit, /r/selfracingcars/ for discussing implementation of autonomous vehicles of any size.